Attention, the beginning of the visitor season has been postponed!
Not sure if you need to book your tour? Do you have a special request? Try to find your answers in our Q+A or just call us.
1. Do I Need To Book My Tour?
You do not need to book your guided tour unless you are a large organised group. Reservations are required for organised groups of more than 15 people.
If you wish to tour Invalides with just your family, partner or friends, you are not a large organised group (tour). The guided tours start at every full hour, and individual visitors do not need a previous reservation.
To contact our booking department, call or email:
Tel.: +420 724 816 966
2. When I make my booking, do I have to report children under 6 years of age? They do not pay for entry anyway.
Yes. You need to report children under 6 even though they have free entry. We have to count them in the total number of visitors.
3. What do I need to make my booking?
- You need to know the date and the approximate hour of your visit.
- You also need to know the number of your group members (including children under 6) who will attend the guided tour.
4. How do I book a tour?
To book your guided tour for groups with more than 15 members, please contact:
186 00 Praha 8
tel.: +420 724 816 966, e-mail: email@example.com